- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at our discretion.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. Interest will be compounded every day. Interest will be credited to your account every month.
- The minimum balance to obtain the annual percentage yield is $2,500.00 each day of the statement cycle.
- A service charge of $25.00* will be imposed every statement cycle if any day during the cycle the balance in the account falls below $2,500.00.
- Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items.
- Nonsufficient funds (NSF) item (each) - Returned Item Fee - $25.00 per item.
- Overdraft fee - $25.00 per item paid.
- Transfers from a money market account to another account or to third parties by telephone transfer, preauthorized transfer or automatic transfer, are limited to six per month.
*This fee is subject to applicable state and local taxes.