- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change monthly at our discretion.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. Interest will be compounded every day. Interest will be credited to your account every month.
- The minimum balance to obtain the annual percentage yield is $1,000 each day of the statement cycle.
- A service charge of $25.00* will be imposed every statement cycle if any day during the cycle the balance in the account falls below $1,000.
- Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items.
*This fee is subject to applicable state and local taxes.
If you use an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) that is not owned by us, you may be charged a fee by the ATM operator or any network used (and you may be charged a fee for a balance inquiry even if you do not complete a fund transfer).