- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at our discretion every quarter.
- No minimum balance.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. Interest will be compounded every day and interest will be credited to your account every statement cycle.
- Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items.
- Transfers from a statement savings account to another account or to third parties by telephone transfer, pre-authorized transfer or automatic transfer, are limited to six per month.
- There is a charge of $2.00 per withdrawal at Automatic Teller Machines (ATM) we do not own or operate.
- Overdraft fee: $30.00 per item
If you use an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) not owned by us, you may be charged a fee by the ATM operator or any network used (and you may be charged a fee for a balance inquiry even if you do not complete a fund transfer).