FNB Bank is an active participant in agricultural lending. We also offer consumer and mortgage lending products. Stop in or contact one of our loan officers at any of our five locations.
STUDENT LOAN INFORMATION
FNB Bank is committed to assisting you in finding funding solutions for your higher education costs that exceed any government and institutional student aid you may receive. We have added links below for college planning assistance and different loan programs that could help bridge the gap.
If you are looking for information on planning for, applying to, paying for, and succeeding in college, please refer to the Iowa College Access Network® (ICAN) link. ICAN offers free services, including assistance with completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), to students and their families. Visit www.ICANsucceed.org or call (877) 272-4692 for more information about ICAN.
Private Student Loans:
We work with ISL Education Lending to offer private loans to help you pay for college as well as refinance existing student loans. ISL Education Lending is a nonprofit organization with decades of student loan experience offering lower-priced loans.*
ISL Education Lending offers:
- Loans for college students.
- A loan option for parents and family members who wish to borrow on behalf of a college student.
- Multiple student loan refinance options.
- All loans offered by ISL Education Lending are subject to credit approval.
- Before applying for a private loan, we encourage you to first complete the FAFSA, or Free Application for Federal Student Aid. You should also work with your college financial aid office to explore and exhaust all sources of student financial aid before seeking a private student loan.