FNB Bank is an active participant in agricultural lending. We also offer consumer and mortgage lending products. Stop in or contact one of our loan officers at any of our five locations.
Consumer Real Estate Mortgage Loan Officers:
- Fontanelle Office--Sara Funke #762773
- Greenfield Office--Brian Eisbach #1135943
- Correctionville Office--Amber Hansen #762769
- Massena Office--Jennifer Holste #762772
STUDENT LOAN INFORMATION
FNB Bank is committed to assisting you in finding funding solutions for your higher education costs that exceed any government and institutional student aid you may receive. We have added links below for college planning assistance and different loan programs that could help bridge the gap.
If you are looking for information on planning for, applying to, paying for, and succeeding in college, please refer to the Iowa College Access Network® (ICAN) link. ICAN offers free services, including assistance with completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), to students and their families. Visit www.ICANsucceed.org or call (877) 272-4692 for more information about ICAN.
Private Student Loans:
The Smart Option Student Loan® for FNB Bank by Sallie Mae®. For borrowers attending degree-granting institutions.
Now you can pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates!
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates, providing even more flexibility
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
- Benefits and an interest rate reduction available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify
- 100% US-based Student Loan Specialists
To learn more or to apply, please get started here.
Partnership Advance Education Loan® by Iowa Student Loan®
The Partnership Advance Education Loan is a supplemental private student loan for students who are Iowa residents or are attending an Iowa school for additional information go to http://www.studentloan.org/Private-Loan-Programs/Partnership-Main.aspx