- No minimum balance.
- A service charge of $6.00* is charged for each monthly statement cycle.
- A per check fee of $.25* is charged for each check transaction.
- You will earn a credit of $.10 for each $100.00 of average daily balance in your account during the statement cycle. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. This earnings credit will be applied to reduce the fees on your account; however, no earnings above service charge will be credited back to the account.
- Nonsufficient funds (NSF) item (each) - Returned Item Fee - $25.00 per item.
- Overdraft fee - $25.00 per item paid.
*This fee is subject to applicable state and local taxes.
If you use an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) that is not owned by us, you may be charged a fee by the ATM operator or any network used (and you may be charged a fee for a balance inquiry even if you do not complete a fund transfer).